Too quick ejaculation, Please suggest me

I am a 46 yrs man.Married have two children 16 and 13 yrs of age respectively. I have no health problems like sugar,pressure and heart dieseas..etc Overall i am perfect. My problem is too quick ejaculation and erection is ok. I could not enjoy my sexual life and dis-satisfaction of my partner. i never had this issue before 40 yrs of age.I feel this is due to old age,my partner is 39 yrs old and healthy. I am not taking any medicine for health and sexual related issue . can you suggest any medicine / pills to increse the time to satisfy the partner without side effects. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Problem of the premature ejaculation in male is usually because of offensive lifestyle and food. Be careful about your lifestyle and food. The technique of start-stop-start urine is very effective for premature ejaculation. I would suggest for you that technique. “When you are passing urine, after small quantity of discharge of urine, stop the flow of urine for three seconds. And in one sitting stop and start the urination five to ten times.” Execute that practice many times in the day when you are urinating. Here I also would suggest some other remedial key points for your convenience. · Always eat fresh vegetables and fruits. · Avoid eggs, meat, honey and all sour foodstuffs. · Sleep eight to ten hours daily. · Go for morning walk and jogging regularly. · Do exercise half of an hour early in the morning regularly. · Always wear spacious garments. · Avoid sexual intercourse, if you are tired, stressed or depressed. · Avoid overworking always. · Never smoke and keep yourself away from alcohol. · Never indulge in the anal sex. · Never take the street medicines for enhancement of vigor. · In case of any kind of sexual and psychosexual disorder, consult to sexologist immediately.