Too much stressed without any work, excessive trembling in hands. Solution?

Hi sir i got fed by regarding my health and also consulted doctors for my problems, clearly explained these things... problems 1) from morning 10 am onwards upto evening 6 o clock i feel stress too much without any work.. To much nerves looks on my hands, I feel like 100s of threads are tagged in brain and 10 elephants pulling ( stretching ) that threads. Without work i getting this problem 2)My age is 29 and height is 157 cm but my weight is only 44.5 kg and some time 45 kg. My hands trembles too much like 80 year old person.. Is this problem solve this medical field or not.. Now i lost trust from science.. Please i beg yo solve this problem, reply to my mail id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012