Tonsils removed previously. Feeling of a bump in throat. No help with antibiotics. What could it be?

Hi. Please help! Im 32 now and since i was 21 i have had the whole lump in throat feeling. Always on my left side. I have always had problems with my throat and had my tonsils removed when i wa but its contrilleds 7. I have taken things for acid reflux , depression but its not that im not stressed. I have been told its globus but for 11 yrs??? I have asthma but its controlled. I dont know what to do anymore the feeling is horrible i cant go to the docs again!!! I have been on antibiotics again this week for throat infection because of large red lumps at back of my throat but they are always there. Any ideas whats ledt that it could be? :,(
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013