Tonsils removed for a 2 year old. Difficulty in swallowing. Not taking the antibiotics. What to do?

hi, My 2 and a half yr old son had his tonsils taken out 8 9 days ago. he eating a little bit better but not a great deal still finding it hard to swallow . He had a green yellow flem it comes up everyday and all in his mouth which makes it harder for him to swallow and its on the back of his throat . he will not take his anti bioethics which doesn t help and we have even tried forcing him to have it but it all come back out where he cant swallow it. not drinking as much as he should be sometimes.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013