Tonsils feel irritated, pressure in ear on drinking or using smokeless tobacco. Cancer signs or allergy?

My left tonsil seems like it is irritated and my left ear feels like it has some pressure. I don t have a sore throat and only happens when I drink or use smokeless tobacco... it comes and it goes. usually goes away in a few days but seems a little worse this time... i have only used smokeless tobacco for 2 and 1/2 years off and on.. not really consistently. I have allergies pretty bad but i kinda of take things overboard and always think its cancer ...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012