Tonsillitis, black spots on insides of lips, elbow pain. On penicilin VK, claryrithromycin. Negative test for glandular fever. Treatment?

I am 24, 6 , and have had what I can only describe as a bad case of tonsilitus, however i have had this since april 30th and it is now 12th June. I have had 3 different antibiotics including penicilin VK, claryrithromycin and amoxycilin. They have all been ineffective and my doctor doesnt seem to know whats wrong, i was tested for glandular fever but turned up negative. I have now developed black spots on my lower inside lip, and i am constantly exausted i feel achey all over but have experienced pain in my elbows specifically. Quite painful, what could this be? I need answers as it is affecting my everyday life substantially. Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012