Tonsillectomy done. Sore throat, severe pus, white patches on tongue. Prescribed ceftriaxone, ibuprofen. Complete cure?

Hi.Iam 20 years old and i already do tonsillectomy when i was child ...the story begins after a two night of heavy smoking : suddenly after college I suffered from sore throat with bony aches and feeling cold with chils and mild fever then I get diclofenac IM injection and relieved for 4 hours put I smoked 2 cigarettes again and slept and when I woked up my symptoms comes again then I took diclofenac again but no improvement and took linezolid and cold medications with no relieve for 10 hours then I went to the doctor he saw my throat with severe pus and white patches on tongue base and throat sides then prescriped ceftriaxone IM once for 3 days with ibuprofen and decongestant nasal drops . I have been taking my 3rd injection today . I feels better but still there was mild runny nose and mild sore throat with burning sensation when I drink or eat something
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013