Tonsilitis. Prescribed antibiotics and paracetamol. Sleeplessness, sweating. What is the solution?

i have tonsilits ad saw my local GP on monday who perscribed me a weeks course of anti biotics, ive been taking then along with paracetamol yet there seems to be no reprieve when it comes to sleeping this is currently the third night running where ive had less than 4 hours sleep, the problems are usually intensesweating and general discomfort when in bed. is there any solution to thi problem or am i just going to hve to wait until the tonsilitis dies down?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012