Tonsil cyst, inflammation, burning sensation in ears. Tonsil stone?

About 7 years ago my ENT specialist told me I had a cyst on my tonsil , bit it wasn t causing me any problems so he told me to leave it. For seven years it has been fine, but recently for about 3 weeks my tonsil has been slightly inflamed, but it doesn t hurt, just a burning/itching sensation in my tonsil/ear. My doctor tested me for bacterial infections but it came back negative. Could I have tonsil stones or something? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012