Tonsil and ear canal swollen. Have white spots on tonsil and back of throat. Worrisome

Hi I have been having my right tonsil sqollen for some years now but now my right ear cannal is swollen and my ear feels clogged up also their are some white spots on the tonsil and the back of my throat their is no paint right now but everytime I get sick I get really bad sore throats doctors have just been giving me antibiotics and ear drops bt the swelling doesnt go down my ear is not as clogged as it was my throat does feel a little tight bt is doesn t hurt I have an appointment with a specialist at the end of the month butwhat could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012