Tongue sores, swollen tissue underneath tongue, white and patchy tongue. Treatment required?

Hi I just noticed tonight sores at the very back of my tongue that are three dimensional and it there some less developed but still prevelant ones on the side of my mouth. the tissue underneath my tongue seems swollen and veins have turned dark and purple. The back of my tongue is really white and kinda patchy. My boyfriend has genital warts as well but do you think that the bumps are hpv . I have had all three hpv gardisal vaccine shots. If I cant get a health appt. for a week is it safe to wait that long with out treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012