Tongue problem, tongue inflammation, feels tasteless, pain while swallowing, tongue changes colour, sore mouth, uncomfortable to sleep

i am 38 year old lady.since 3 months i feel my tounge is not working properly.its tasteless ,flammation and thick. when i swallow food or water its very painful in the side of both neck .tounge colour is white in these days and i m not feeling comfotable.mouth is sour everytime.uncomfortable in sleeping also fot these problem.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of CANKER SORES ( MOUTH ULCERS ) is the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes;

-emotional stress
-minor injury to mouth from dental work, hard brushing, sports injury and accidental bite
- Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as lemons, oranges, pineapples, apples, figs, tomatoes and strawberries), can trigger a mouth ulcer or make the problem worse.
-nutritional problems, such as vitamin B-12, zinc, folic acid, or iron deficiency
treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you