Tongue problem, quit smoking, oral thrush, taking ketoconazole 200mg. AIDS?

I recently saw my doctor about a problem i was having on my tongue ..... And first doctor dismissed it and told me to quit smoking ... A couple of weeks went by and it got worse. So back i went to a different doctor. He said it was oral Thrush.... He perscribed me ketoconazole 200mg.... The first few days were great and it was going away. Well just so happpened i missed a day and the next day it was coming back. now its at a stand still ive been on it for 10 days and i have 4 left. Doesnt seem like its getting better. Now I am also freaked out i might have AIDS ... Im really concerned
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012