Tongue piercing done, and blood is coming out of it. Is it a blood clot and how do I stop it?

i have a tongue piercing that i got done recently. i suck on my tongue at night and now blood is coming up through the whole. i rinse my mouth out with salt water, mouth wash, removed the excess blood from around it and iced it and it looks better. My two questions are is it possible to form a blood clot in my tongue by this and how do i stop from sucking on my tongue at night to prevent the pulling of the blood up through my tongue
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012