Tongue pain, dryness in lips, excessive saliva, burning sensation. Taking crystal meth. Medication?

hi, Im 22 yrs old living in Mumbai,India. I ws under influence of crystal meth for a while. Hd done it a few times. Now im higly regretting. I needed someone to talk to about this so thought of sending u a message. Im facing critical mouth problems. My tongue hurts. Lips are dry and irritating. There s excess production of saliva in my mouth. The worst problem is regarding my lips. There s some kind of an uncomfortable feeling on my lips. i can feel it burning. and even my tongue. My mind is constantly thinking about these thoughts which is hampering my confidence and my social life. Plz I need a solution to this. Plz prescribe me some medicines and cremes that have to be applied on daily basis to reduce this feeling. I cannot live like this. I m never ever touching that substance ever agn that has caused all this. i just wanna get over its side effects for good. I live in Mumbai so plz find me the right medication n msg me. Having high hopes with u Waiting for ur rply
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012