Tongue numbness, dizziness. History of tumor removal

This evening while I was eating my tongue suddenly felt numb and I felt really dizzy. I tried to take a bite a couple of minutes later and the same thing happened. I feel fine now, but every time I try to drink my mouth goes numb and I feel really weird. The food is not different from what I usually eat, Chicken, potatoes, vegetables and red curry. I don t have any allergies. I m 18, 5 3 and 115 pounds. I generally live healthy and exercise several times a week but I have just started taking antidepressants. I also had a tumor removed from my spine last year, but it was so low that it didn t even affect my arms. I did become paralyzed for a while, but my recovery went well and I live normally now.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
hi Piwi, as your past history suggest paralysis, spine tumor, with newly developed dizzy spell and numbness of mouth etc. immediately visit doctor and consult. It could be Bells Palsy?.