Tongue feels bruised. Soreness in throat. Difficulty in swallowing. Tonsilitis?

My tongue feels bruised, like on the sides in the lower area and also back of my throat . I can feel the soreness when massaging my throat on the sides on the outside on my neck as well... Is it low immunity? or maybe tonsillitis? I tend to grind in my sleep.. And the other night I forgot my at my friends and I grinded pretty badly, bit my cheek.. and bit sides of my tongue. is it possible could be bruised or like I pulled a muscle? Sometimes it hurts so bad I randomly stick out my tongue and try to stretch it out, and it relieves it for the time being. My throat is a little inflamed and a darker brown/red but not a red red... Cant figure it out and dying in pain... Hard to swallow too.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013