Tongue cancer survivor. Lumps in neck, submandibular, have belching, heartburn. Done surgery, neck dissection. Reason?

Dear Doctor,
Good morning,
I am a cancer survivor, I had tongue cancer and did surgery and neck dissection. After an year I found two neck lumps sub mandibular and sub mantle . Now I am suffering from Belching, Bloating, heartburn almost everyday and at times it is terrible. Is it a symptom of metastasis . Kindly advice. I have not taken any medication so far. This has been going through for more than three months now.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013