Tone of voice changes after drinking water from different source. No throat pain. Reason?

Hi doctor, I drink around 3 ltrs of water everyday, that is mineral water. When ever I go to my native, I will drink the water provided there, need not be mineral water, after 2 or 3 days of my stay in my native, my voice tone will be changed. There is no pain in the throat or so, however the tone change will be present for few more days. Pls tell me the reason for this?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
you should be evaluated by ENT doctor , and do gargles and take green tea for this , your vocal cords are involed and it betetr to take some rest for this . I recommend to have a proper clinical examination
Hope it helps
Dr imran