Toes and ball of foot numb after wearing heels, tingling. Tried Epsom salt, no help. Solution ?

After a weekend of wearing heels my toes became numb. The ball of my foot is semi numb and tingly and my second toe is extremely numb. When I touch it I can still feel it but it feels like its coated in wax. So I can barely feel it. I heard that massaging helps to get the blood glow going I tried that, I tried Epsom salt and water tonight but now I m getting extremely desperate! I love heels and at this point I can t wear them! Not to mention the feeling is extremely annoying. Is there anything I can do to help gain the feeling back??
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this must have been happened due to the uneven compression and this will come around with time till you have to be patience if this does not came around then you have to see the physiotherapist, hope this information helps you have good day.