Toe swollen due to thorn. What should i do ?

HI, yesterday I stepped on a small thorn of sorts at the park and now my toe is swollen and very red. I pulled the thorn out when it happened but I m not sure I got it all, and immediately applied ice (that s all I had). Now it hurts very badly when I walk and apply any pressure (especially shifting my car!) The swelling is so bad it s making the toe itch terriblyit s driving me crazy!- and my toe is about twice the size! I m a 28 y.o. female. Do I have to go to the dr or is there anything I can do at home to fix this? Thank you so much for your help!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
what u have develop is inflammation due to injury cause by thorn ,
there might be infection also
u need to consult doctor
as u need dressing ,antibiotic and analgesic medicine
do not apply much pressure over toe and wear loose foot wear .