Toe swelling, itching, burning sensation. Tried itch cream. Cure for swelling?

Hi I m not sure what to do any anymore my right toe of two toes are swelling and they itch and burn me and my parents said it might be cause I don t dry my feet why I get out of the shower but I think is because I went working with my uggs for 3 days and it was 8hrs each day and they hurt and I don t know if it was because of that and it s killing me my dad said not to itch. My mom gave me some itch cream but it help overnight and it s not yellow at all it s just swollen because of how many times I scratch it.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013