Toe swelling and pain due to continuous working in the freezer, occasional stinging in toes. Advice?

Hi, I work in a warehouse that distributes for McDonalds and my job requires me to work 10+ hours in a freezer that goes below 0 often! And my toes swell and hurt. Mainly because I came in and worked 1 day in the wrong shoes because I left them at home mistakenly. Also they have darkened due to it. I think they have been frost bitten. I sometimes get a stinging sensation in my toes out of nowhere! Whats your advice? And do I need to take days off from work?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer