Toe pain, wrist pain, elbow and joint pain, difficulty picking up loads. Causes and treatment?

My big toe hurts sometimes. This is infrequent but at times quite painful, lasting for hours and even days. I also used to have pain in both the wrists, aggravated whenever I would push a box or press my palm against anything. Similarly, my elbow joints also had pain, which now has subsided, but I do have difficulty picking up small loads (grocery bags, for example). Though I am able to carry them some distance, I am usually left with stiffness and pain in the arms. I haven t had myself tested for uric acid for sometime, it was rarely above normal. I did take medication for that a couple of times.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012