Toe nails falls, nails are dry with no secretion. Oral antibiotics, same. Help?

Sure, let's give it a try. I take Humira 40 mg eow, Levbid .0375 mg 2-3 times per day; prednisone 2 mg daily, Lortab 5/500--1 per day. I have been on these for over 5 years. No problems until in August my toe nails started falling off. Have seen podiatrist, gp, and rheumy and none know what it is. The nails are dry, with no secretions. Does not respond to oral antibiotics--4 rounds so far or to oral/topical anti fungals. You have any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013