Toe nail injury, exposed skin, loose nail. Using sofradex skin cream. Treatment?

hii doctor i am XXXXX,i Tore off half my toenail !! Well I took a closer look (I was afraid to look!) And the side 1/3 of toenail is gone so it s just skin underneath but it looks like there is less than 1/4 inch of nail at the cuticle that is still attached. So it didn t come off completely but almost. I tore it pretty far, but clipped off the 1/3 of the nail myself so there is still a piece that s loose so to speak. I m keeping a bandaid on it especially at night because it gets caught on my blanket...what can i do??..i am using Sofradex skin cream to apply on it..your suggestion please..
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012