Toe injury, turning blue, painful, numb to touch, warm, swollen. Should I see my PCP?

I hyperextended my pinky toe around the base of my stair banister this morning. I think it is sprained. It is turning blue around the base in between it and the neighboring toe and all around the base of it. I can wiggle it and somewhat bend it, but with a lot of pain. It is somewhat numb when I touch it on the top and its pretty warm. It is swollen, but not severe. It is painful to walk on, but I don t see anything protruding or strangely angled. Should I still see my PCP or care for it at home? Should I buddy tape it? Thanks so much!
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012