Toe injury, bleeding, yellow fluid. Applying hydrogen peroxide, nail appears white. Treatment?

Hello, I ran over my toe with a pallet-jack last Monday. I did have some blood from under my nail. Than 2 days of small amount of yellow on my sock. I ve been soaking it for a few minutes every night. Drying it, then applying hydrogen peroxide . This is the first day it doesn t hurt. It doesn t appear red, but my nail does appear white today. About once a day I notice a small amount of clear fluid around my nail. Does this sound normal?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012