Toe has a cut, pus oozed. Used disinfectant. Emergency?

Hi, I dropped a jar on one of my middle toes and have a small cut. I ve been putting disinfectant spray and antibiotic cream on it for several days its small with a little puss just a scrap really. But it still hurts and now there is a red line following the length of my toe. I really don t want to go to the ER over a scrap.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Hello small cut with little pus is not an emergency if your immunity is good. That is if you dont have diabetes or any other illness.
Just take oral antibiotics and apply antibiotic cream. You will be fine