Toddler with waxy ears from birth, constantly pulls and rubs ears, has disturbed sleep. What is the best non invasive effective treatment?

My now toddler. Of 20 months, has suffered from waxy ears from birth and is constantly pulling at his ears. He rubs his ears a lot and I am worried he isn t hearing some sounds because of this. He has disturbed sleep still, Always has. What is the best non invasive effective treatment for my son please? He has a booking with specialist this week but I would like to be informed. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012