Toddler with vomiting and fever, had a normal bowel movement. Is it a stomach infection?

Hi, I have a 16-month-old little girl. Tuesday morning my daughter woke up vomiting . She only did that twice. She then ran a fever ranging from 100-102.5 for the two following days. As of yesterday afternoon, she appeared to be back to her normal self. This morning, however, she does not want to eat and is drinking very little. She has also been very constipated. I gave her a suppository this morning and she had a decent bowel movement , but it was a little pale in color. I thought she just had a stomach virus, but I m getting very concerned..
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013