Toddler with vertical deep cut above eye after a bang, has glue stitches, taking Augmentin. What others precautions are needed?

hi my child fell and hurt himself on the eage of the door and had a vertical deep cut around 2mm and 1 inch long, just above the eye and cuuting the eyebrow onto to the head, he is just 2years and 5 months old and the doctor had done glue stitches on him ans advice to take syrup Augmeytin duo two times a day for 5 days, please let me know , whats precaution we need to take for his hilling process and how to handle the suitation in front of him ,because he is too young to understand the situation.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012