Toddler with swelling on the gum post a bang, no pain. Had applied turmeric. Immediate treatment required?

My son just hit his mouth with chair, and one of his upper gum got teared a little bit. There was a little bleeding , but it is stopped within half a minute after applying little turmeric. He is not crying or nor does have any kind of pain (as he is playing as usual). His teeths are okay, but that gum part is little swollen. My question is: Should I take him to ER right away or it is okay to wait until tomorrow morning? Forgot to mention that he is 2 & half year old
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Don't worry. You need not rush to ER. He will be alright soon.