Toddler with stomach upset and Diarrhoea prescribed Ascan syrup. Is it due to new teeth formation?

Hello Doctor, My boy is completing 11months this April5th, he had stomach upset(loose motion) for 7times on 19th Feb, doctor prescribed ascazin syrup 5ml for 3days and baby was ok on the 3rd day. Again from 27th he is suffering from loose motion which is very watery, Doc advised to give same syrup for 3days, we are also giving him Sporlac. Is this happening for new teeth formation? Please advise - Mithu
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013