Toddler with running nose,cough. After taking zithro max got loose motion. Please provide home remedies, other medicine

Hi,my 18 month old daughter is suffering from running nose and cough from last one and half month,as we have visited one doctor and she reccomended piriton syrup and zithro max after taking zithro max she got loose motion also,but it didn t worked,kindly suggest me some indian home remedies or any other medecines,as i am presently staying in london so i am getting diffucilities in finding a gud doctor.thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013