Toddler with red spot on cheek, after nebulisation. Used Duollin. Anything concerned?

Hi, My 1yr and 4 month old daughter is having red spots on her cheeks after taking nebulisation, She has been having chest congestion for the past 1 month. We were giving her Relent cough syrup and I had noticed the same reaction to it as well. We stopped giving her that and since the congestion has worsened we were giving nebulisation. We used Duollin 1.5 ml. Please let me know if I need to be concerned and take her to her doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012