Toddler with recurrent ear infection, stinking smell from ear, mild hearing impairment, hates loud noises, goes off balance at times. Suggestion?

My 15 mo old has recently had 2nd ear infec in opp ear in less than 1 mo and half. He just finished antibiotic yesterday. Ears stink like sour milk did w last infec also. Has also had prev fluid in ears and tons of wax build up. Falls alot very off balace. Cant hear his name called at all from time t time either. Hates loud noises such as vacuum, lawnmower,blow dryer, etc. Only says da da but hummms to singalongs on tv. Beleive hearing is affecti ng speech for sure. We have Ent appt later this following week.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012