Toddler with rashes all over body, was taking steroid treatment. Is it an allergic reaction?

Hi I have a 2 year old who has had a welt type of rash all over his body for 7 days I ve switched all his soap and laundry detergent to hypoallergenic I ve been to 3 different drs and they all have a different diagnosis one said allergic reaction another said it was viral and the other one said it was no big deal yesterday was his last steroid treatment hes scratching and complaining any ideas on what to do next?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013