Toddler with pimple like rashes on face, spreading throughout the body, flares up in hot temperature. suggestion?

My 14 month old baby girl has tiny pimple-like rashes that started on her face when she was only few months old. Then as time went by it started to spread down to her arms and now to her legs. It snot anywhere in her body yet.(I hope it doesn t spread there). It doesn t seem to bother her but they feel rough and people notice them. The rashes in her face tend to look red/flushed at times but sometimes they re not noticeable. It seems to flare up with extreme temperature like too hot, too cold or when we re outside and it s windy. What do you think it is? I looked at different pictures of rashes in children but I haven t found the one like hers so far. I hope you can help me. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013