Toddler was bit by vaccine dog. Given Cornvac5 injection. Is it a good medication?

Neighbour dog 5 months old (vaccined few months before) bit my one and half year girl baby yesterday 8.00pm. I took her to doctor today evening 7.00pm .doctor injected comvac5 instead of dog bites injection .Doctor told comvac5 includes TT so wait and see what happens to dog for 5 days ,if dog dies come back to me I will give dog bite injection. comvac5 is periodic vaccine mentioned in vaccine card given to me for my baby. Is TT alone is enough for my baby or I have to give any other vaccine for dog it.Sir kindly reply YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012