Toddler unable to walk, who was born pre maturely. Suggestion?

Am starting to be a little concerned about my 16 month old who is not walking yet. She can push a child s pram and can stand up holding onto furniture. She is not cruising from one place to another. I am especially concerned because she was 7 weeks early and spent 11 weeks in hospital on CPAP and oxygen , she was seen by a neuro physiotherapist for her first 12 months and they thought she was doing well. Guessing by what she is doing and the fact she cannot stand unaided I would expect she is about 2 months away. Should I just get off the Internet?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013

Its obvious you are concerned .However there are reasons why your daughters milestone are a little delayed due to premarturity and course in NICU.What i can tell you, is there is never a single day when your baby should stand and walk .There is a wide range so if she is able to stand with support its good the ability to walk can come by latest 20mths.So if she has not started doing so by that age then probably her docter would run some test.In the meanwhile lets give some time to the little one to show her walk!