Toddler suffering with severe cough, on nebulization with duolin, budesol. Which on the two is strong?

my 17 months old baby is having severe cough n he has been on nebulisation since last 4 days and antibiotic and cough syrups and also he has having temperature 101 or 102. this condition is persistent from 3 days. I am nebulising him with duolin and budesol. I just wanted to know the difference between duolin and budesol. which one is mild or strong. I will be very grateful for the reply. my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
OUT OF THESE TWO BUDESOL CONTAINS STEROIDS
SO OUT OF THESE DUOLIN IS BETTER
YOU CAN ALSO NAMBULISE WITH SALINE NORMAL OR HYPERTONIC AS YOU SEE THE CONDITION
THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUERY
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHE QUERRY YOU CAN ASK THE SAME