Toddler suffering from loose motion, giving Ofloxacin Oral Solution and zinc dry powder. Solution?

hi , I have a son who is 9.5 months old.. he is been suffering from loose motion.. initially doc suggested.. sporlac.. but as it didn t work .. he suspected infection.. later.. after the test.. it was confirmed. then doc gave.. some medicine.. Ofloxacin Oral Solution (Zanocin Brand) and Zinc Dry Powder for Suspension Z &D DS 20.. which worked.. for few days.. that is almost 9 days.. not he is again having loose motion.. please advise.. we upon doc advise. have started. using Ofloxacin oral Solution.. but its not reduced.. he is pooped.. 7 times.. since morning.. little greenish .. please advise..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013