Toddler passes small, sticky bowels frequently. Allergy test inconclusive. On breast feeds, regular food. Any thoughts?

Hi, My toddler (19 months) has small,sticky bowel movements 8-10 times a day. Each diaper only has a teaspoon to tablespoon of feces and very foul smelling considering the amount. He has been this way since we first introduced solids at 6/7 months. I exclusively breast-fed, and was on a dairy-free, soy-free diet because he had intolerances. He had an allergy test done at 12 months that showed no allergies to the top allergens. He drinks coconut milk and I am still nursing. He is on Zantac for acid reflux as well. He eats alot of fruits, some veggies, whole grains etc. Even when he drinks alot, we have the same issues. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013