Toddler having urticaria, fever and cough. Kenacort,dmp mixture and ointments for rash prescribed. Fever and vomiting persisting. What to do?

My 7.5 months daughter had a allergic with oat, she had a urticaria ,fever also a bit of cough yesterday.I went to see a pediatrician and he prescribed me with a medicine contain (kenacourt,lasal,dmp mixture in a powder form) and also a ointment for her rashes . Aside from that he told me to gv my daughter tempra every 4hrs when she stil have fever. This morning her rashes,fever,and cough are gone.But in the afternoon her fever is back. I took her out for a drive, but when we back home i try to feed her a bit but she refuse and vomit after that. Do u think she just feel nausea after ride in the car...or there is something else.her fever still remain. It seem up and down.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012