Toddler having intermittent fever, occasional vomiting, smelly diarrhea, low appetite, greenish nasal discharge, does not urinate enough. Help?

hi, my daughter is 18 month old, for the past couple of month she has had fever on and off every other week, most times with vomitting and a smellllllly diarrhea now this week she has been very fussy with a fever since monday, loss of appetite and vomitting, along with diarrhea (the diarrhea is on and off). yesterday she was up all night crying and screaming, and had a slight fever, i gave her antipyretics through the whole day, she didnt vommit all day yesterday but still fussy and with very very low appetite. this morning she woke up with a very very very bad smelling stool , a diarrhea that was all over the place and a slight fever and still no appetite not eating and barley drinking and a congested nose , a yellow green nose discharge. i feel like im not doing anything to help her! i took hey to hey doctor several times and everytime he said thats its just a virus lets give her few days to recover, but this time it took really long time! its almost a week! what could it be? could be a UTI? i noticed she cried this morning while changng her diaper that didnt have a lot urine because shes not drinking or eating well(she does have a little diaper rash this morning, it could be it..) i need help! please!!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012