Toddler has red cheek, puffy face, clear runny nose, immense drooling, streaming eyes, loud breathing. Cause?

My toddler 18 months has a red cheek (looks sunburnt) and her face is very puffy (especially her upper lip ). She has a clear runny nose , won t eat and can t seem to close her mouth....lots of drool. Very irritable and sometimes streaming eyes. Doesn t look like the teething process to me. Loud breathing(congested) and very bad breath the last two days. It s almost like she doesn t know she is s just hanging. Whereas normally with teething she wipes it off.....almost like her mouth is numb.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013