Toddler has high fever after vaccination. Suggested to give Jonac suppository. Is it safe in babies?

My 2.5 month old baby was vaccinated for DPT and two other vaccines yesterday. After 2-3 hours of vaccination the baby cried restlessly for 2-3 hours and later on developed fever of 100 c. Our doctor said this is a very rare reaction to the vaccination , normally not seen in other kids. He has given the baby liquid paracetamol , post which the fever came down for some time but after 7-8 hrs the fever is back to 99.5C. He has also suggested that we given our baby Jonac Suppository if he cries too much. We are a bit confused as in what is this case and is it safe to given Jonac to such a small baby. Please help us because we are a bit confused. any feedback will be highly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013