Toddler has glossy eyes, passing regular bowel movement. Should I be worried?

Hi, I have boy 4weeks old and he has glossy eyes last three days.He reads well and have regularly stool . I am really paranoid parent and I have read a lot a bout glossy eyes which maybe is not even related. Would you please be able to let me know if is anything to worry about. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you in advance Iris
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013

Thank you for your query.

I am a bit confused by your question as you mention that your 4 week old child and later you mention reads well. It is impossible for a 4 week old child to read.

I suggest that you request your doctor to examine the eyes of your son and if required get an ophthalmic check-up done to exclude any problems. If he is able to read, as stated by you, then I think there is nothing to worry about.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son all the best.