Toddler has continuous fever and vomiting, breathing trouble, low appetite. When should we start worrying?

My daughter has had a temperature and vomiting for the past 3-4 weeks on and off now at first we thought it may be travel sickness as we are often In the car only for short periods of time but considered it an option. However her sickness now is present even when not in the car. Her breathing is struggled as she still has the remains of another bad cold! Tonight we have had another temperature more sickness and hard breathing again. She is not interested in eating or drinking even after being sick and it has been like this now for over 3-4 weeks getting worse now. When should we be worried a child being this ill all the time surely can t be right but gps in Weymouth where we live don t seem to be too bothered! Please help someone she s only 20 months and being a first time mum I don t know if I m over reacting?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012